Friday, 20 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS ..............

....... to my family, friends and blog followers
I appreciate and thank you for being there
 xxx


I would have loved to have made and sent cards to more people this year, but it just isn't possible for a few reasons.

Mainly because my health hasn't been too great towards the end of this year and I have been able to do even less than usual. Sitting making and writing cards would have been too hard so I have limited it this year.

Secondly, it's just so bloody expensive! Having a limited income because I'm unable to work is getting tougher, as every one of you is aware.

And lastly, I have a love/hate relationship with Christmas cards! I put them up and if you so much as look at them the wrong way, they fall over. When you're spending most of the day lying on the sofa, seeing them fall, it gets very annoying looking at the gap. So I get up and stand them up, which knocks others over, so you stand them back up. And then, when they are up, you lay back down, sigh because you're knackered from doing the cards, and that knocks them over!!! So, they don't go up!! And it's for this reason that I've told people not to bother sending me one!! In the techno age, we don't need a card, we can e-mail, text or Facebook. Or, like me, we can make one and blog it and send out wishes of a Happy Christmas to lots of people at once!! Call me Bah Humbug if you like, but I know there are lots of people who feel the same way.

So here is your Christmas card, and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and hopefully healthy New Year!


Kaz xxx

18 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kaz, hope you have a super day. I've cut down on the amount sent this year because of the cost of postage - it's getting quite ridiculous.
    Best wishes from us all. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kaz, it's lovely. enjoy christmas and make the most of your family time and rest. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Kaz I hope you feel better soon, here's hoping 2014 is a happy and healthy one for all if us
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas Sweetie. My Christmas wish for you is that you will feel better and brighter really soon. I HATE the falling-down cards thing too - which is why I used to blu-tack them to the door....but this year OH spent a long time stripping the old paint off, then sanding and waxing it so blu-tack is banned! Instead I've tied lengths of ribbon right around it (top to bottom) and have stapled the cards to that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you darling! Fully understand all that you say. I have cut down on the cards too, mainly because I can think of better things to do that made dozens of C cards hahaha!!!! Must be getting a bit bah humbug myself these days too :-D

    Have a fabulous Christmas and please rest up, HUGS xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Christmas card Kaz. Hope you feel better soon. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Kaz! I'm with you on the Christmas card front - they do get on my nerves! Hope you have a lovely festive season, and here's to a healthy and happy 2014! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this beautiful Christmas card, Kaz! I love the sentiment--made me laugh. One thing I can add here is that YOUR card will not fall over! ;-) I hope the new year brings easier times for you and that you have more good days than not-so-good days! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Kaz and laughed out loud at the falling over cards - sounded very familiar! Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the card, it's lovely! Hope you have a lovely family Christmas and that 2014 brings better health for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope that 2014 will bring you everything you hoped for ! Merry Christmas !
    Wonderful card !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the card, Kaz. I wish you a happy Christmas and a healthy New Year. I hope 2014 treats you more kindly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas and take good care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for my card...it's lovely. I'm so sad to hear you've been poorly..I wish I could take it away from you.have a super Christmas with the girls. Lots of love and many hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun real "Kaz"-card. The best wishes for a wonderful Christmas Kaz!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Kaz for this post and this very lovely Christmas card. Really hope your health will be better next year... and that you win the lottery to be able to buy all needed for your crafty cards lol :) Really wish something like that for you, fingers crossed. HUGS Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the card Kaz - it hasn't fallen off the mantlepiece once this year hahaha.

    Lots of love and good health for 2014 from all us here. x x
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message x