Wednesday, 1 January 2014

SDC 129 Anything Goes

Happy New Year!!

To ease us slowly into the New Year, the lovely ~{Kim}~ has set this week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ as Anything Goes. It was my Mum's birthday in December, but I was blogging Christmas makes, so I shall show this now.


I stamped and embossed ~{Spidergrass}~ with white embossing powder, then inked the card. I even distressed the edges, which is something I haven't done for aaaaages! I've stamped ~{Hutching's}~ over the card. This was stuck onto card that I had punched holes in with the Bind-it-all and threaded ribbon through.

I finished off with some painted chipboard letters and ~{Happy Birthday}~.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what this week's team has come up with and then join us with your creation. If you follow the simple rules, you will be in with the chance of winning one of two, randomly drawn prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~. That would be a great way to start the New Year.

Kaz xxx

15 comments:

*Arwen* said...

So beautiful Kaz! Awesome card
Happy new year :)
xx Arwen

butterfly said...

Wow, just love those colours - what a fabulous card!
Happy New Year!
Alison x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, I love the colours.
Happy New Year my lovely, gingers for a goodun.
Huge hugs x x x x

Kay Wallace said...

I know that you mum was pleased with this great card, Kaz. It is truly beautiful with a creative design, vivid colors, and a winning stamps! I must add here: creative use of that Bind-It_All! ;-) Happy New Year!

Karen Gist said...

Totally gorgeous for your Mum my lovely!!!!! HUGS xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous card !
Happy new year !
Corrie x

Jackie said...

Those colours work so well..... Lovely card!

Reflective Art Studio said...

These colors are so warm and lovely. Happy New Year to you Darling. xx
Sarinda

Angelnorth said...

Lovely hot colours, a fab card! Happy New Year, I hope 2014 is kind to you.

Basement Stamper said...

That spidergrass stamp just got added to my wish list-love how you used it.

Traceyr said...

Happy New Year to you sweetie.

Beautiful colours Kaz and a lovely card for your Mum. :)

dutchstamptramp said...

Happy Newyear Kaz! Love your creation. Colours are so wonderful vibrant!

Kristen said...

Kaz,
I love it... the colors POP, and they are fantastic together....

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

What a gorgeous way to use that stamp image Kaz. Love it. Perfect.

Hazel said...

Beautiful - love the bright colours x