Wednesday, 15 January 2014

SDC 131 Stars

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by the lovely ~{Sam}~ and she would like us to use Stars on our creations.

I've decided that this year I'm going to try and complete a journal using the ~{Journal 52}~ prompts, so a few of my DT creations will hopefully fit in with this. This week was Up Up and Away which is perfect for our challenge:


I decided to fire ~{Smile}~ into the stars tied to a ~{Tando Mini Arrow}~. It's not cruel, look at his face, he's enjoying it!!
I also used the following stamps:
~{Design Cube}~
~{Meadow}~
~{Fax to Wolfgang}~
~{Text Star with Tiny Star}~ and
~{Shoot For The Moon}~.

It's a painty base with lots of gessoed book page circles, washi tape and doodling and I've even managed to use some more mulberry paper now I've rediscovered it.

Included from Tando has been ~{Random Circle Mask}~ and ~{Mini Stars}~.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this week's team has come up with and then join us using any stamps except digis. If you follow the rules, you will be in with the chance of winning one of two randomly drawn prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

16 comments:

  1. love the sense of humour in this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastic page sweetheart!!! I think I need to have a look at this journal challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Kaz, ha ha ha ha ha he looks like he is having soooooooo much fun.
    Huge hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Kaz, he does look as though he's gritting his teeth a bit though. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this Kaz, Smile looks like he's having fun . . . not! Brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ......and see how it fits in with the prompt from journal 52! I have decided to join Kate Cranes monthly calendar journal as I think every week might be too much for me personally .... So I wish you lots of luck !
    I am looking at all the lovely journal work on Journal 52 for inspiration though!!!!
    You have got off to a fab start with this...... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...Seriously have me smiling over here and laughing! I am crazy about this! lololol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally brilliant, Kaz! Love your interpretations of the Up, Up and Away challenge. You have such a creative mind! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely wonderful, Kaz ! Brilliant. He looks like he is having loads of fun !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab page and I agree, Smile looks to be enjoying it too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smile is definitely smiling as he takes off into the stars, love your humour it has made me smile too.

    Great colours and quote used a fantastic and inspirational page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is brilliant Kaz, and yes he is definitely enjoying it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This page is so fun and brilliant, Kaz!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message x