Wednesday, 22 January 2014

SDC 131 week 2

We're having a second week of Stars at the ~{Stampotique Designer's Blog}~ so I made a little tag:


The base is distress stains on a white tag and I've added ~{Rocky}~ because I haven't used him for ages and I love him.

I've used the tiny star from ~{Text Star with Tiny Star}~ and doodled and cut them. Nice and simple, but fun to do.

The other team have their creations on the ~{SDC Blog}~ so head over and see what they have come up with and then join us with your stamping stars to be in with the chance of the prize.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Great bright background, fab tag!

massofhair said...

Love the bright background and the stars are fab. Great little Tag :-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

Love meeting Rocky here, Kaz! He is adorable and just the right size for a small tag or ATC! Clever use of the small text star here, too! Thanks for this inspiration for Round 2 or the stars challenge! Mwah!

Corrie Herriman said...

I like Rocky, he looks fab on your tag. Great way of using the star !
Corrie x

Jackie said...

The colours of your background look great! Rocky is a great size for this project like what you have done with the stars

Julie Steed said...

Well done with Rocky! I wouldn't have guessed the background was Distress Stains - really like that.

butterfly said...

Cracking little tag - love those colours!
Alison x

Hazel said...

This is super, Kaz (just been having a catch up as I haven't visited for a while - shame on me) - lots of loveliness to catch up on x