Saturday, 11 January 2014

Tando - Black and White

We're starting off 2014 at the ~{Tando-Creative Blog}~ with a theme of Black and White. I made a card:


I masked off everything apart from the circle on the ~{Bamboo Mask}~ and inked it onto the card blank, then inked through some of the lines on the ~{Evolution Mask}~ in the centre.

I took a butterfly from the ~{Butterfly Grab Bag}~, painted it white, stamped a text stamp and inked the edges. I finished it off with some pearl gems.
I then painted a butterfly black from the ~{Mini Butterflies}~ and white embossed one side of the ~{Design Cube}~.

I finished off with a very old stamp of mine.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

  1. My message disappeared!
    A lovely card, Kaz. A clean and simple design always looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this over at Tando - fab butterflies!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore black and white cards and this is simply fabulous - great work Kaz, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore black and white cards and this is simply fabulous - great work Kaz, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really stylish looking card Kaz, fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think CAS are my favourite style, your mono card is beautiful & very elegant:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Kaz very classy looking.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this is really pretty Kaz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, this is really pretty Kaz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love monochrome - very stylish. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a classy looking card. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Kaz! There is something very regal and striking about black and white, and your card is definitely just that! Love the design, too! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message x